Converse Africa is a movement with a focus on developing youth consciousness about development (Security, and Governance accountability), in Africa through the conversations that matter hereby empowering this generation of change makers within Africa and the world at large.
Converse Africa’s Vision:
To raise a generation of development-conscious Africans.
Converse Africa’s Mission:
To gear Africa’s Youths into a civil/ development consciousness, and an awareness of their role as game changers in the new Africa, through informed media.
Converse Africa exists to:
- Create a Hub of resources where issues of the African youth identity and their role on the global stage are discussed, while examining how events affect them.
- Discuss our impact as youths in the global strata and how grounds are being broken by Africans both home and abroad.
- Create a hub of job opportunities and networking platform for young Africans.
- Create an intellectual hub where information is king and new and usable ideas can be used in gearing of the minds of African Youths towards self emancipation.
- Report the often under-reported projects and issues on development and advancement causes pioneered both by NGO’s and locals.
Converse Africa is managed by a Nigerian team and our network of contributors remain mostly Africans; both home and abroad. While contributors aren’t restricted to Africans alone, articles shared are strictly those pertaining to the African Youth and development.
We receive content from new contributors, hence if you have an amazing opinion piece on representations, youth culture, governance, youth participation, or general issues affecting the African Youth, send these to firstname.lastname@example.org.